J850 Fabrix Upgrade
Unleash the imagination of fashion designers with 3D fashion printing technology.
The FabriX™ Innovation Kit enhances the CMF capabilities of the J850™ Prime 3D printer by offering an easy-to-use and repeatable solution for 3D printing on fabric and flexible substrates. The kit allows for experimentation with new materials and printing techniques to create innovative and stylish design prototypes. FabriX is ideal for designers in R&D and Innovation Centers in various industries, including Education, Consumer Goods, Wearable Electronics, and Concept Car and Automotive.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
Stratasys 3DFashion™ technology, in combination with the FabriX innovation kit, allows for optimal absorption of jetted materials onto various fabric types. This technology enables designers and researchers to 3D print on fabric in full color, creating unique designs for applications such as education, military, wearable electronics, and footwear. The FabriX kit transforms the J850 Prime into a hybrid system for 3D printing on both model parts and flexible substrates, including fabric, carbon fiber, and flexible polymers. This is made possible by the easy-to-use GrabCAD™ Print software, making it the ultimate solution for stylish concept 3D printing.
- Fabric Size Handling: min 560 x 460mm
- Effective Printing Area (After upgrade): 460 x 360 x 200 mm (18.1 x 14.2 x 7.8 in)
- Machine size: 1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.4 in.)
- Material cabinet size: 1119 x 656 x 637 mm (44 x 25.8 x 25.1 in.)
- Fabric Thickness: 0.2-2.5mm
- Pantone® Validated Color Matching with over 600,000 color combinations
- Laundering feasible
- Layer thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 27-micron (0.001 in.)
- GrabCad Print Software