Programmable PhotoPolymerization Technology
Next-level part production starts here.Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail and throughput with Programmable PhotoPolymerization P3™ technology. High throughput, combined with best-in-class repeatability, helps you expand production without delays, so you can launch faster and respond flexibly to shifts in demand, while maintaining minimal inventory.
Talk to a 3D printing expert
Say yes to more jobs with expanded production capabilities.A transformative 3D printer enabling mass production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials.
- Build Envelope: 7.5 x 4.25 x 14.5 in. (192 x 108 x 370 mm)
- Maximum length on the diagonal – 8.6 in. (220 mm)
- Layer thickness: material and design dependent, as low as 50μm
- Machine Size and Weight: 19 x 20 x 44 in.(49 x 51 x 113 cm) 180 lbs.
- Photocurable materials from Stratasys ecosystem material partners.
- Resin Tray Capacity: 2 Liters
- Resin Storage Temp: Typically 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)