Selective Absorption Fusion (SAF) Technology
Stay competitive with best-in-class consistency.
Expand your part production business across diverse industries and applications, empowered by a customizable workflow. Specifically designed for high-volume, short-run production, the Stratasys H350 powder bed fusion 3D printer puts you in charge of your materials, workflow, production, and costs. It ensures consistent and precise prints, guaranteeing accuracy with every print job.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
The H350 printer is built to last with durable industrial-grade print heads, low maintenance requirements, and minimal consumables. It maximizes production uptime and reduces running costs. Its flexible part orientation allows for high nesting density, increasing the number of parts per build. You can also reuse all unfused powder, lowering material costs and significantly reducing the cost per part. The printer uses a single fusing fluid, ensuring a simple and predictable cost per part. Furthermore, the non-consumable print heads are included in your service contract.
- Effective build size: 2.40 x 8.18 x 11.53 in. (315 x 208 x 293 mm)
- Machine Dimensions: 74.8 x 37.0 x 68.1 in. (1900 x 940 x 1730 mm)
- Powder material option: Stratasys High Yield PA11, SAF™ PA12
- Fluid material option: Stratasys HAF™ high absorption fluid
- Layer thickness: 100 micron (0.004 in.)
- Supported software: Materialise Magics, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, GrabCAD Print, GrabCAD Print Pro