Industrial scale printing. Simplified.
Largest Stratasys FDM 3D printer to handle large-scale manufacturing with high-performance thermoplastics.
The Stratasys F900 stands as the largest industrial FDM 3D printer in the Stratasys FDM lineup, providing the capacity to print large parts or mass produce multiple parts with high-performance materials. Expedite your time to market and enhance your industry’s competitive edge.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
- Build Envelope: 914 x 610 x 914 mm (36 x 24 x 36 in.)
- Material Options: ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ABS-ESD7, Antero 800NA, Antero 840CN03, ASA, PC-ISO, PC, PC-ABS, PPSF, FDM Nylon 12, FDM Nylon 12CF, FDM Nylon 6, ST-130, ULTEM™ 9085 resin, ULTEM™ 1010 resin
- Production accuracy: ± .0035 in. (.09 mm) or ± .0015 in./in. (.0015 mm/mm), whichever is greater.
- Two bays each for material and support canisters Auto changeover between canisters
- All Fortus® systems include Insight and Control Center™ job processing and management software. Compatible with GrabCAD Print for use with job reports, scheduling and remote monitoring. U.S. government agency STIG compliance via Stratasys ProtectAM technology is powered by Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® software.