Industrial scale printing. Simplified.
3D print large parts or multiple parts with high-performance thermoplastics.
3D print large parts or mass produce multiple parts with production-grade thermoplastics that can endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization, and high-impact applications. Easy to operate and maintain with no messy powders to handle. No special venting required.Digital manufacturing is where the world is going and nothing will get you there faster than a Fortus 3D printing system.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
- Build Envelope: 406 x 355 x 406 mm (16 x 14 x 16 in.)
- Material Options: ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ABS-ESD7, Antero 800NA, Antero 840CN03, ASA, PC-ISO, PC, PC-ABS, FDM Nylon 12, FDM Nylon 12CF, ST-130, ULTEM™ 9085 resin, ULTEM™ 1010 resin, Addigy PA6/66-GF20 FR LS, Kimya PC-FR, Victrex AM 200, FDM HIPS, Kimya Kepstan PEKK-SC, Ultem 9085 Colors
- Production accuracy: ± .127 mm (± .005 in.) or ± .0015 mm/mm (± .0015 in/in), whichever is greater).
- Two bays each for material and support canisters Auto changeover between canisters
- All Fortus systems include Insight™ and Control Center™ job processing and management software.