Stratasys F370 CR
The F370CR (Composite Ready) printer that offer high-strength carbon fiber materials in a reliable, user-friendly industrial printer platform.
The high-strength composite printing that the F370CR offers can be used to make work holding fixtures, soft jaws, and component parts in a fraction of the time compared to mental machining. Using the F370CR printer to supplement traditional fabrication technologies can increase speed, throughput, and cost benefits.
Talk to a 3D printing expert
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
- 356 x 254 x 356 mm
- ABS-M30, Nylon-CF10, ABS-CF-10, ASA, PC-ABS, Diran 410MF07, ABS-ESD7, TPU 92A
- Auto changeover capability on the F370CR extends print times
- Fully heated build chamber enables consistent print results with multiple infills from sparse to fully dense
- Built-in camera provides visual remote print monitoring
- Power is supplied by standard wall outlets
- Printers are mounted on casters for easy mobility
- 4 slice heights
- 4 material bays
- Material bays located in pullout drawers allow for easy accessibility and fast changes
- GrabCAD Print™ and Insight™ software provide a simple workflow and in-depth print process control