Stratasys F370 CR
Create larger parts with more material options including high-strength carbon fiber material, right in your office
The high-strength composite printing that the F370CR offers can be used to make work holding fixtures, soft jaws, and component parts in a fraction of the time compared to metal machining. Using the F370CR printer to supplement traditional fabrication technologies can increase speed, throughput, and cost benefits.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
- Build Envelope: 355mm x 254mm x 355mm (14 x 10 x 14 in.)
- Material Options: PC-ABS, Diran, Nylon-CF10, TPU 92A™, ABS, ASA, ABS-CF10, ABS-ESD7 (Print high-strength carbon fiber materials)
- Auto changeover capability on the F370CR extends print times
- Fully heated build chamber enables consistent print results with multiple infills from sparse to fully dense
- Built-in camera provides visual remote print monitoring
- Power is supplied by standard wall outlets
- 4 slice heights
- 4 material bays
- Material bays located in pullout drawers allow for easy accessibility and fast changes
- GrabCAD Print™ and Insight™ software provide a simple workflow and in-depth print process control