Stratasys J5 Dentajet
Efficient, versatile, and biocompatible 3D printing for dental application
Use Stratasys’ smart digital workflow, multi-material unattended printing, and minimal post-processing to increase productivity and produce high-quality dental or medical parts. PolyJet 3D printing technology provides accuracy for implantology cases, aesthetics for removable appliances, color models, and flexibility for high-volume, mixed-tray printing.
To learn more about the Stratasys printer or to speak with a representative, contact our team of experts.
Stratasys J5 Dentajet provides various dental solutions. Their biocompatible tray allows accurate printing of implant models, surgical guides, and gingiva masks. TrueDent resin produces predictable results for customized polychromatic dentures. 3Shape’s color workflow creates realistic color models for crown and bridge models. Indirect bonding trays and clear aligners can be made using 3D printed arches for orthodontics.
- Build envelope: Rotating Print Tray with up to 1,174 cm2 (182 in² ) / Print Height: 190mm (7.48 in².)
- Machine size: 651 x 661 x 1511mm (25.63 x 26.02 x 59.49 in.)
- Layer thickness: Horizontal build layers down to 18 microns (0.0007 in.)
- Dental color matching with hundreds of color combinations
- ProAero™ Odor Filtration Technology
- GrabCad Print Software
- Biocompatible materials: Clear (MED610™), VeroGlaze™ (MED620™), Flexible clear (MED625FLX™)
- Model materials: VeroDent PureWhite DEN847™, SUP711™, Vero Vivid Colors Cyan/Magenta/Yellow RGD845/852/838™, TrueDent™ Cyan/Magenta/Yellow/White/Clear, TrueDent™ Support